So, usually, I do alot of reasearch on bands before I blog about them, but I already know a little bit about this band. Have you heard of the movie "Yellow Submarine", by the Beatles? Well if you watch carefully, you notice that the first two things written are "Late o" and "The Pier". I feel kind of proud about figuring that one on my own. (: Anyways, they are an English band and the play dance-punk type music. Kinda sounds weird, but its legitemately cool. They've released two albums so far, the last one being "Fantasy Black Channel", which I find... Pretty amazing. I only heard this from a friend of mine, but one of their videos might end up on the video of the week. Who knows?
LINKY LINKY
http://www.lateofthepier.com/
Until then,
Spread the word!
FISH
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment