I’ve been following this rapper since the approximately the beginning of the summer. Have you ever heard of Awol One? He’s one of my favourite underground rappers. He’s got fresh beats and clean flow. I’m a little upset that he’s not as well known as I wished. His joint work with daddykev on the souldoubt album, which is in my opinion, his best work up to date. My favourite songs being rhythm and Agony. The lyrics to his songs are so deep and meaningful it almost hurts. Downside is, you’ll never find it lying around in HMV, not even in the back or anywhere near the store. You’ll have to look online. A definite good buy though. 9/10 thumbs up.
Spread the word!
FISH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These music suggestions are great. You should post youtube videos of your suggested artists so your readers could sample your recommendations.
ReplyDeleteYou are a very wise individual FISH. Wise beyond your years.
ahh interesting ! I think im going to go have to listen to some of his beats at home!
ReplyDeleteWell actually, I was going to add a new feature, the "Music Video of the Week"
ReplyDeleteI might also add links in every post. Thank you for the suggestions (:
FISH
Go Fish! I don't mean the card game! Awol One sounds super! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitly like the content! Somethings fishy about you...but I think we Like it (Y)!