Thursday, February 4, 2010

Entry Post

Welcome to my blog. This blog is totally about music and everything that is music. Updates on some of the underground music scenes every week with videos, pictures, links, and a bunch of random things to do.

There are many genres of music out there, but everyone has their genre of choice. Here are a few of mine. I listen to Ska, Punk, Rock/Hard Rock, Death/Heavy/Black Metal, Electronic, and some rap. If there's a song that you really like and you'd want to share it, feel free to post it in the comments. I'm always open to new music.

Spread the word!
FISH

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea of following new music. I`ll be sure to check out your blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting topic Fish boy ! i`ll be looking forward to seeing some new music regularly don`t let me down !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish, your blog has a lot of potential. I have just discovered a new band called the brothers Jonas. Have you heard of them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey fish,
    You said in your post that if there was a song i like that i should post it. Well you should check out Emmure- When keeping it real goes wrong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fish, I think you could do a lot of people favors with this blog. I suggest you post some of your personal favorites and share them with eveyone. In the words of Neil Young " Keep on rocking in the free world "

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder who showed you Justice. Must be a cool girl!

    yeeeaahhh I got bored.:)

    ReplyDelete